[Rhodes22-list] Testing the positive flotation

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Wed Sep 9 22:47:25 EDT 2020

Thanks,
 But acceptable might be a more accurate term. After three weeks, five
sails and a day with over three inches of rain, the bilge is dry!!! Along
the line of misery love company, looks like I'll be
 buying a new mainsail, too. It's been over ten years, so I've had a lot
of fun for that grand.

Jerry Lowe

Congratulations on a major repair skillfully completed!