[Rhodes22-list] Electric Lift Blues solved (for now)

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 09:37:19 EDT 2020

I just used some 1/2" marine plywood thru bolted with 3/16 oval headed
bolts with finishing washers.  I think some 5200 would have not been a bad
idea. For that matter you could probabvly dispense with the bolts and have
a cleaner look.  The Fortress is really quite light so either would work
fine..  I did have to trim off I think about 1/2" on on the stock (the
cross piece) and place a piece of routed wood (starboard would work fine)
where the stock is at right angles to the hull and contacts the hull.  I
had an odd piece of SS. that I fixed to secure the shank that ran
horizontally across the wood.;

Chris G
Enosis