[Rhodes22-list] Pop Top Connection

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Thu Sep 10 10:21:50 EDT 2020

Roger: Thanks for the thorough response. It all makes sense. I wonder why I didn't have that ring installed on my boat. A second option I am considering is to install a mast step organizer such as the one that Peter Nyberg installed on his boat. I don't have a Cunningham on my boat. I would be interested in seeing what others have installed if anyone has pictures.

Graham Stewart
Agile, Rodes 22, 1976
Kingston Ontario