[Rhodes22-list] R22 Labor Day weekend sailing photos from Lake Manawa

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Sep 11 16:18:31 EDT 2020

I showed the photos to a friend who would like to buy a Rhodes 22. He turned
to me and said, "Why don't your sails look like those? They're much prettier
with the curled edge making it look like a real sailboat. Also, you can see
completely under the genoa. You don't have to look through the silly little
window. I want my boat to have sails like those."

Hmmm ... I think that he's right. They are more picturesque than the way
that I learned to trim sails.

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY