[Rhodes22-list] Pop Top Connection

Mark Whipple mark at whipplefamily.com
Sat Sep 12 09:06:24 EDT 2020

Tom,

I've always referred to the substance as "cutting oil" because back in the
day it was actually a petroleum product. I still have the container of
cutting oil that I bought when I owned a bike shop in the 1980's. These
days apparently it's no longer oil but some other liquid, so now it's
advertised as "cutting fluid."

Mark