[Rhodes22-list] R22 Labor Day weekend sailing photos from Lake Manawa

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 18:38:16 EDT 2020

Thanks Graham, that is now on my youtube play list.  I've found the format
of the NauticEd courses to be helpful and they are priced at a good value,
so their sail trim course is on my to do list (which seems to grow ever
longer by the day).

Roger, I ordered the Captain’s Quick Guides: Sail Trim and Rig Tuning that
you recommended.  I figured it would be helpful to have something concise
right on board so I can check that out while I'm on the water.

Whenever I capture some additional photos of Zephyr in action, we'll see if
my skills have improved!

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr