[Rhodes22-list] sailing in Grand Traverse Bay in Michigan

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 16:23:01 EDT 2020

Jeanneau 379.  Definitely bigger than what we need, and a couple of steps
up from the Jeanneau 33 that we chartered in Apostle Islands, but that is
what is available on short notice.  We'll have some family on board, one of
which is a sailor out of Traverse City so that will be helpful.  I'm
curious to try the IMF on a larger boat.  Our itinerary will depend on
weather conditions.

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr