[Rhodes22-list] Almost perfect as can be - trailer

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Tue Sep 15 19:23:13 EDT 2020

I have a 2012 3.6L 4x4 overland.  It moves the boat well, torque at the
ramp is good.   Towing... I might not say "it tows fine" because I can't do
70.

 When we bought her I used a 6.6 LML duramax GMC and had to slow down at
85, that was from Oregon to Wisconsin in July.

Jeep weighs about the same as my boat and trailer.

I'm shopping for a v8.

I have had several older grand cherokee a. (95-2004) and they would tow
better than this Mercedes.