[Rhodes22-list] a different furling system, similar problems & solutions

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 22:24:40 EDT 2020

Chris, thanks for the tips.  I've had an issue where my outline line for
the main tends to get twisted and now I think it's because I've not
followed ruled #2 in the list.  When furled, I had the outhaul wrapped
between two cleats and didn't follow a figure 8 path.  I'm redoing the IMF
furling / outhaul lines between this season and next season to emulate
Peter's setup so I'll be careful to not coil the double braided line going
forward.

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr