[Rhodes22-list] replacing sail

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 06:20:06 EDT 2020

When I replaced my mainsail it was easy to slide the assembly out of the
mast with it still on the boat.  If you have a willing crew to lift the
mast you can remove it but I always like the keep the upper and 2 lower
shrouds attached as well as the aft stays - less to do when it is time to
raise the mast.  I have done it on the boat a couple of times and it is not
a problem.

*Stay Well,*

*Stephen Staum*
*s/v Carol Lee 2*