[Rhodes22-list] Newbie question 1

Matt Berman matt at mattmail.net
Sat Sep 26 17:36:11 EDT 2020

I'll give backfilling a try next time.

I'm also seeing older posts now that talk about partially furling before each tack, which seems like a pain, and also adding adding a tricing line and/or shroud and turnbuckle covers to make them more slippy. There was also some argument about the relative virtues/disadvantages of cow hitch vs. clove hitch where the sheets attach to the genoa. I guess this has been an ongoing problem. Some posts even suggest that the 170 genoa is a mistake for the Rhodes, which I really hope is wrong.

Thanks,

--Matt