[Rhodes22-list] Traveler technical aspects

NewIn76 bferguson at jcu.edu
Mon Sep 28 11:55:31 EDT 2020

All,
The Rhodes 22 is the first boat I've owned with an end-boom traveler.  What
makes this arrangement any better than either the triangle mainsheet rigging
on a Com-Pac 23 or the smaller traveler system found on early Catalina 22s?
I'm not arguing against Stan or GBI conventional wisdom, I'm just trying to
figure it out how the traveler adds to my experience.

Why ask now?  I have to rebuild my traveler system.

-----
Brian
1976 Rhodes 22
Cleveland