[Rhodes22-list] Cleaning the hull

Richard Beytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 12:48:18 EDT 2020

This stuff works pretty well...
https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjZzaC46I7sAhXb6-MHHTgNC1UYABAIGgJ5bQ&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAESQOD27iDn6krMOAMyJch1eiknvqSUzoDBXK529cpa-Ou7PoA2racaLNSbM4hdrFOOtmv-KULR8MQDLUWT2JDmBYM&sig=AOD64_1c4GYW-AG7PLiYGaS_ThLgIKoxUA&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwiEuI646I7sAhWJiK0KHTIiBnoQ9aACegQIFxBL&adurl=

Richard Beytagh
Phone: 828 337 0180

Virus-free.
www.avg.com