[Rhodes22-list] 2008 Rhodes 22 for sale $19000

Larry Gioia lgioia at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 10 22:48:45 EDT 2021

Beautiful boat!  I bought a much older ‘86 in St Pete a year ago and it’s fine but when I look at this one I think oh it’s great.

Good luck with it!  The pic reminds me, my friend’s mom was on a canal in Punta Gorda  - he @ I visited for a few weeks in January of ‘81 - 40 years ago, not many houses built at the time - we sailed up & down the canals & out to the bay on an AMF MiniFish.

Larry