[Rhodes22-list] Mast raising

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Wed Apr 14 09:57:07 EDT 2021

Someone correct me, but I believe those are for the standard mast and do not apply to the IMF, which is a much heavier beast.  If your IMF mast has its top resting on the bow pulpit, then they disconnected all your rigging too?  You may have your work cut out for you.  Where do you live?  Any other Rhodies in the area that might give you a hand? - Rob