[Rhodes22-list] Mast raising

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 17:37:21 EDT 2021

Robert,

I raised my IMF mast from the bow with my son for several years starting
when he was 15 years old. It’s a tough lift but can be done by 2 men. The
hard part was maintaining control from side to side as you step up onto the
cabin top from the bow. When my son left for college I bought the mast
raising system from Stan. 1 person can do it with his system.

Stephen Staum
s/v Carol Lee 2
Needham, MA

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 10:25 PM robert51 <robert at pamayared.com> wrote:

> Tried raising the mast today with a friend. Read all the directions and the
> two of us were unable to lift it especially when it was pushed so far over
> the bow that it stated to see saw. Are there any videos showing how two
> people can lift the mast, boom and jib in what Stan says should only take a
> few minutes.
>

> --

Thanks and Stay Well,
Stephen Staum