[Rhodes22-list] Mast raising

Todd Tavares tavares0947 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 17:41:31 EDT 2021

By watching the quick motion YouTube video and by reading the instructions
on the owners group website, which is attached in this thread, you can get
enough info to see how the mast raising system is used.

There are plenty of publicly shared pictures of the mast raising system's
parts and pieces on the owners group website and in the List archives too.

If you wanted spend the time, you could find pictures and enough info to
build a similar system for your own use. I have gleaned several pictures
from the archives and made a trailer winch version for myself. I'd be happy
to share these pictures by private email if anyone wants them.

Todd T.