[Rhodes22-list] Replacement trailer

Steve Bauman sbauman369 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 18:03:10 EDT 2021

I like my single axle trailer because it is MUCH easier to maneuver in
my backyard.  I also have a small power boat on a double axle trailer
that I have to turn 90 degrees to get it in and out of my garage
seasonally withOUT a tow vehicle because I don't have enough room for
that (so we use an electric trailer dolly) and it is a pain - it does
not want to turn.  However, I do not typically trailer either one any
substantial distance, so I can not comment on that aspect of it.

Steve Bauman, Sandusky Bay, Ohio