[Rhodes22-list] R22 Wanted

Charles Loftin cgl817 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 16:29:16 EDT 2021

Hi,

New to the list and first post.

I've recently discovered the Rhodes 22 and am very interested in finding one
for sale.

I'm located in Fort Worth, Texas but willing to look at any location for the
right fit/price.

Side note, I discovered the R22 a couple of weeks ago while looking around
the marina at Eagle Mountain Lake in Fort Worth and saw one on sitting at
the dock. I snapped a photo of it and started my research.  Interestingly, I
was looking at the R22 Location Map on this site and see that the owner is
on this list, She's a buauty! If you see this and interested in selling let
me know!

Thank you,

Charles Loftin | 817-307-1823