[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Extension Replacement

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Thu Apr 22 09:48:29 EDT 2021

Here are a couple of pics from the archives:

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200308/16/CopyofSternViewLabeled.jpg

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200308/16/CopyofStarboardBowViewLabeled.jpg

I was able to find these pretty easily due to some work I’m doing to make the archives more accessible.  It’s not ready to be released yet, but I think this test case shows that it will be useful.

Was there something more?

—Peter