[Rhodes22-list] I would like to post my 1988 Rhodes 22 for sale

Leonardo J. Velazquez leonardojve at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 11:23:32 EDT 2021

Leonardo J. Velazquez

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This document and the information contained herein are confidential and protected from disclosure pursuant to Federal law. This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that the use, dissemination, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify the sender immediately.