[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Trailer Bunk Brackets

Jim Ignatowski zooba72 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 28 01:57:37 EDT 2021

Thanks Everyone - I'm hoping that my reply finds its way back to the correct thread via the subject line.

I really appreciate the detailed responses.  I've replaced the bunks on my Load Rite trailer, but they use galvanized brackets which can be purchased, and they're not welded, I simply attach them to the frame via stainless steel bolts.   I'm curious where one might find the plate that is welded to the upright and attaches to the bunk?  Is that something that I need to have manufactured at a machine shop ?

I'm definitely working towards getting this launched so I can address the issues with the trailer.   I may try to locate some sailboat stands to provide support while I'm working on the boat.   I suspect that I'll be submitting multiple questions to this list regarding some other areas of the boat that need attention.   I really appreciate the help!  Thank you !