[Rhodes22-list] Tiller clutch

Jay Friedland jayf401 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 16:59:58 EDT 2021

I’m with Rick on the Tiller-Tamer as the friction is adjustable so you can move it, then take care of anything quickly hands-free. Or you can set it for locked-in control. I looked at Wavefront’s comparison sheet, but don’t see anything I’d be giving up. The go/no-go is a disadvantage for my sailing, especially coming out of a marina, or any 3rd hand needs in traffic. Even as a plastic construction, I’ve used it for 20 plus years, and only needed to replace the 1/4” every few years.

Jay Friedland