[Rhodes22-list] At Ease in Sail

Lee Kuhn lvjkuhn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 18:41:14 EDT 2021

Hey Rob!  Yep that's Art Czerwonky with his lovely wife Allison at the helm
on my old boat.  I'm down below mixing drinks. I copied you on my new 1999
Rhodes and got a blue hull.  * I hear they're faster.*

*As you know the day before launching at Claytor Lake I fell off the boat
in my driveway.  Asphalt is a little harder than water so they flew me to
Bristol, TN for my concussion.  Among other minor injuries I busted my
shoulder but went to Winston-Salem, NC so I could get top-notched care.  My
world renowned surgeon accidentally severed my artery and I woke up in the
ICU.  A week later they let me go home and two days later I was back in the
hospital with pneumonia from my intubation tube.  I start my three months
of physical therapy tomorrow and should be back sailing before you know it.*

*Lee*
*1999 Rhodes22*
*Claytor Lake, VA*