[Rhodes22-list] There’s probably a better way...

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Wed Aug 18 06:57:27 EDT 2021

Larry,

2 questions:

  1.  Was there no wind so you could just sail the remaining 1.5 miles?
  2.  Why didn’t you just clamp the trolling motor onto the rudder head, lower it all the way down, turn it 90 deg, & use the rudder to point the thrust?  You might have to kick-up the rudder blade to get it to clear the trolling motor’s prop.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium