[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Genoas and Bimini Top for Sale Excellent Bargain

David Talbot talbotdavid50 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 15:28:09 EDT 2021

 Rhodes22 Sails and Bimini.zip
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lHqX3MxQwG1jonQpU9Ohh1GEr4sV_Jf3/view?usp=drive_web>

I have 2 Rhodes 22 Genoas in excellent condition for sale:

1. A full size genoa
2. A 140 Genoa

Both are rigged for the original Rhodes 22 furler that Stan designed.

Pictures, including measurements of each base, are attached. Both sails are
in excellent condition and have been cleaned and stored in a climate
controlled setting..The 140 has some scuff marks but not that visible at 5
paces

I had previously listed these, and got swamped at work (Covid 19, I am an
MD) now have time to re-list (I retired).

 Also for sale is a Bimini top in mint condition-really like new

PRICES:

BOTH SAILS $950.00 PLUS SHIPPING
EACH SAIL; $500.00 PLUS SHIPPING
BIMIN TOP: $350.00 (WOULD NEED TO PICK THIS UP)

Can do via paypal

I live in Beaufort NC 28516
Can email me at talbotdavid50 at gmail.com

Happy sailing