[Rhodes22-list] Update on IMF outhaul/furling running rigging changes made over the winter

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 20:55:07 EST 2021

Hi Reuben,

It looks like Peter covered your questions about the blocks.  Like Peter, I
cut a new slot in the boom for the exit block.  I used a Dremel with a
grinder bit to accomplish that.  I used pop rivets to attach the exit block
to the boom.  I included some photos and a brief description of the rigging
changes I made on page 20 of the following document:
http://rhodes22.org/document.html?documents/Zephyr%20Projects%20&%20Boat%20Tour.pdf

Good luck and please let us know how it comes together!

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr