[Rhodes22-list] Update on IMF outhaul/furling running rigging changes made over the winter

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 21:17:53 EST 2021

I decided to tap the threads because of my experience the prior summer when
I added more small cleats to the bottom of the boom.  That time I drilled
pilot holes and used stainless sheet metal screws but it was hard to avoid
stripping them.  That inspired me to get a tap and die set (an excuse for
more tools!) and give that a try.  I may have done more work than
necessary, which often seems to be the case :)