[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes in the Med Week 2.

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 16:53:47 EST 2021

Chris, thanks for sending the Christmas installment of your Greek
adventures.  It was entertaining as usual.  I'm glad the rotund reindeer,
Elsa and Anna, and the tire could save the day when you were being blown
onto the dock!

Corrie and I are spending this holiday week sailing from Key Largo to Key
West on a Morgan 41.  We're currently anchored in Newfound Harbor by Ramrod
Key and tomorrow we will be going snorkeling at Looe Key.  We may stay
there overnight on a mooring ball since conditions should be very mild.
Perhaps you and others on the list may be familiar with these areas.

Hope you all are enjoying the holidays!

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr