[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes in the Med Week 2.

Reuben Mezrich reuben.mezrich at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 06:10:01 EST 2021

Chris
Beautiful description of a beautiful voyage. Of course I particularly
enjoyed the historical digressions, ranging from the Peloponnesian wars to
the Crusades to the liberation from Turkey...fascinating and well told.
Shame you couldn't get to Olympus.
Wonderful pictures
Thank you for this
--Reuben
Reuben Mezrich
Pelican Cove in Sarasota and Back Bay, Boston