[Rhodes22-list] Wikipedia Rhodes 22 description

daysails at aol.com daysails at aol.com
Wed Dec 29 08:39:24 EST 2021

 Happy New Year Stan,
The thread is about what comes up on Wikipedia when you google Rhodes 22. They state that it is no longer in production.  My understanding is that if one orders a new one they can get a new one.  Wikipedia is written by user input so can be changed with validated references.  They say a lot of good things about the boat, but a point of pride among owners is that it is still in production.  Another point of pride is that you continue at the helm!
I took that boat picture a few days ago from my boat. The picture is of Canadian geese with that boat in the background.  The picture shows up as a blurred closeup of the background.  I don’t know what model it is but definitely not a Rhodes 22
Joe Riley Lake Hartwell