[Rhodes22-list] Replacement galley burner

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 19:09:18 EST 2021

I found a single burner backpacking stove, using a standard propane
cylinder, that fit the mount plate with very little modification.  My
Rhodes came with a French backpacking stove installed that used small
canisters that were not readily available, hence the change.  It was also
cheap at only $25.00!  I don't remember the brand name and the store has
since gone out of business but I'll see if I can find it online.

*Thanks and Stay Well,*

*Stephen Staum*
*s/v Carol Lee 2*

*Needham, MA*