[Rhodes22-list] Replacement galley burner

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 14:28:39 EST 2021

I have the same stove as Jesse, I don’t have it installed on my old (83).
But we switched to that stove over the big twin burner stove because
propane fills were so hard to get and expensive, but the canisters for the
little stove are ubiquitous in Greece and Italy. Simple to use and heats up
stuff quickly.
Chris Geankoplis
Enosis