[Rhodes22-list] Replacement galley burner

Shawn Boles shawn.sustain at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 20:55:24 EST 2021

Jesse:

I use my one burner butane stove in an 86  outfitted by GB. Works well as
the grate reverses and is covered by the cutting board.

I'm sure most of you know this trick for cool weather, but for those who
don't - you can invert a flower pot that completely covers the burner to
provide radiant heat.

Cheers,

Shawn
s/ v Sweet Baboo