[Rhodes22-list] Music on board (was Replacement galley burner)

Todd Tavares tavares0947 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 09:52:09 EST 2021

Put an SD card in your phone or tablet. Download the app and subscribe to
Spotify. You can download and save as many songs as your memory will hold.
You can even save playlists on their servers and shuffle play them. Just
connect to your bluetooth speaker and you're all set.
You can search by song, artist or specific genre or play one of the
suggested daily or weekly playlists spotify builds based on your previous
selections. You can even share your playlists with friends too.

Todd T.

tavares0947 at gmail.com