[Rhodes22-list] mainsail replacement

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Mon Feb 8 14:27:18 EST 2021

> I'm getting a new mainsail made for Country Rhodes and I wondered if
anybody on the list has on interest in my old one. It is about ten years
old, is the vertical baton design. The leach line is down to threads and
will be replaced at the loft. Green sun cover.
I also have an old 170 Genoa that I got with the boat, but never used. (
it came with a year old 135) This sail  will have to be for somebody that
can sew, as the stitching is starting to fail, and will need to be redone.
This sail is over 20 years old, but hasn't been on the boat in at least 16
years. Sun cover is black. The sail slips over the furling tube, instead
of a bolt rope that slides into a grove on the furling tube.

 Jerry Lowe
  S/V  Country Rhodes '86