[Rhodes22-list] gasket for mounting solar vent

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Sat Feb 13 16:05:17 EST 2021

Reuben,

The drain on the drawer should run from the front of the drawer thru the hull, usually on the port side just aft of the bow.  If you don’t have a drain, what are you going to do when (not if!) the drawer gets full of water?  Pump it out with a Beckson Thirsty Mate bilge pump thru the solar vent port?  Try to get the drawer out of the focsile without spilling all over the V-berth?

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium

Sent from my iPhone