[Rhodes22-list] gasket for mounting solar vent

Joe Dempsey joedempsey at hughes.net
Sat Feb 13 21:15:49 EST 2021

Jesse,
I thought about installing my solar vent in the bow anchor locker port but
preferred using a standard cowel vent so I could remove it during stormy
weather. Instead I installed in in the slider hatch on the pop
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/t752/IMG_20200801_1226538.jpg>
. There are clearance considerations to be addressed and they worked out. I
have drawings I will post. NOTE: mine is a Day model. I later purchased a
Day/Night model but found it had different vertical dimensions. I've made
drawings for that one but haven't installed yet. I will post both if you're
interested.

<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/t752/IMG_20200801_1226538.jpg>

-----
Joe Dempsey