[Rhodes22-list] Burgee for Rhodes 22 Fleet

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Wed Feb 17 11:56:27 EST 2021

Joe,
We appreciate you doing this. Once a decision is made, how do you plan to proceed?  I would think if you could find a vendor that would let us order individually, that would be the easiest thing.  Heck, they might even allow a couple of designs.  For our local sailing organization, we are seeing more vendors offer individual orders.  Might cost a bit more in shipping, but saves a lot of work on someone's part.  I've got a vendor that does our club burgees. - Rob