[Rhodes22-list] Tiller Pilot Recommendations

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Feb 18 18:12:06 EST 2021

Ric,

I'm afraid to ask what you do that you could not do without it. ;-)

I love mine, too.  And to think that I used to use a "tiller jock" to lock the tiller in place when I single handed with my two year old. With the autopilot, we could have both been sailing from the bow with our feet in the water using the remote to steer!

Mike
s/v Windlass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY