[Rhodes22-list] Burgee for Rhodes 22 Fleet

Joe Dempsey joedempsey at hughes.net
Fri Feb 19 13:10:20 EST 2021

Only 9 Votes so far. Voting will continue until Monday Noon.  There were a
couple of comments that I can address here:

The photo sample of #2 was a White on Blue with Ariel Bold font. My vote
example was "#2 White on Blue, Roman". Both were options. Same was true for
the #1 Red on White Roman" as pictured. You can vote for either font and you
had the option to reverse the colors eg. #2 Blue (letters) on White
(background) with either font.

For reference, here is the photo again:

<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/t752/R22_Burgees.jpg>

-----