[Rhodes22-list] Solar Vent Installation in Pop Top

Reuben Mezrich reuben.mezrich at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 14:24:33 EST 2021

I thought it was great. I also had it on a Harbor 20, a boat made by Schock that was a copy of the Alerian that was designed by Gerry Hoyt and which featured his self tacking Hoyt boom. As others have pointed out you lose some speed, especially down wind cause it’s a smaller jib but on the other hand it’s a pleasure to sit back and tack by just moving the tiller. I await Stan’s new and improved design

Reuben Mezrich
Cell: 410-499-8922