[Rhodes22-list] Burgee for Rhodes 22 Fleet - rigging the burgee

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Feb 22 16:04:15 EST 2021

Shawn,

This is not a great picture but I think you can see on this pic of
Fretless running with twin headsails, that our flag halyard was a
continuous loop of small diameter cord. It ran through a small block
held to the spreader with a good quality stainless hose clamp. The other
end would get tied off to a cleat on shroud sort of like this one:
  https://nautos-usa.com/products/13-2317-nylon-shroud-cleat-3-16-5-1-6
That one is actually nicer I think than the one we had.
West Marine sells flag clips that clip the the halyard and attach to the
burgee.

Mary Lou
ex Rhodes 22
now Rosborough RF-246  Tara