[Rhodes22-list] New Website

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Thu Feb 25 11:26:57 EST 2021

Graham,

Thanks for the feedback.

The ‘Email List’ dropdown should display the following options: ‘Charter’, ‘Usage Guidelines’, ‘Adimin’, ‘Archives’, and ’Search’.  All of these subjects relate directly to the Rhodes 22 Email List.  If you’re seeing something else, please let me know what.

I see your point with how the dropdown menu behaves.  That’s the default behavior.  I’m not sure that I can change it, but I’ll look into it.

—Peter