[Rhodes22-list] Link for R-22 locator on Goggle Maps?

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Thu Feb 25 11:51:58 EST 2021

Joe,

Email client programs kind of decide for themselves what message is in what thread.  So you may be seeing ’threads’ shown differently than other people.

But, the subject on your message was '[Rhodes22-list] Link for R-22 locator on Goggle Maps?’, and according to my email client your message about Burgees was part of the Google Maps thread.

At least in this case the content of the message was in alignment with the subject, which is the best we can hope for.

—Peter