[Rhodes22-list] Link for R-22 locator on Goggle Maps?

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Thu Feb 25 12:53:00 EST 2021

Joe,

My subject line reads, “Re: [Rhodes 22-list] Link for R-22 locator on Goggle Maps”, which has nothing to do with R-22 burgee selection.  If this thread is ending up on the R-22 burgee selection thread; then, there is something wrong with the sorting algorithm.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium

Sent from my iPhone