[Rhodes22-list] New Website

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Thu Feb 25 14:22:43 EST 2021

Joe,

The ‘Reference Pages’ issue is a glitch.  Mike will probably have this sorted out soon.

Unfortunately, there is currently no way for people to upload pictures to the gallery.  This would require web development skills more advanced than mine.

Once the new R22 burgees are available, we will definitely want to add content to the website to showcase the design and link to the site where they can be ordered.

—Peter