[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22 locations on google map

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Sat Feb 27 09:19:11 EST 2021

Chris,

Maybe it works differently on different computers for some reason.  This is how it works for me:

1. Go to the map at https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1MWgkWRSzk8ziPSF6j_rZ8i6sGXA&usp=sharing <https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1MWgkWRSzk8ziPSF6j_rZ8i6sGXA&usp=sharing>

2. In the left hand column near the top, the words ’SHARE’ and ‘EDIT’ appear.  These are actually buttons.  Click ‘EDIT’

3. The appearance of the menu changes, and some tools appear near the top of the screen.  On my screen, the teardrop tool is positioned over NW Canada.

4. Follow Mike’s instructions below.

Good Luck,

Peter