[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22 locations on google map

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 12:25:34 EST 2021

Hey Peter,
  Thanks!  I used my computer this time so I was able to place the marker,
add a picture and a link to Enosis in the Med.  Now all I have to do is
wait to see when U.S. citizens are allowed into Greece.  In the meantime
I'll get my 2nd shot and go off to the Bahamas for a month or so (big grin).
Chris G.
Enosis