[Rhodes22-list] Lake Superior Cruise Weather Planning

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 21:43:06 EST 2021

Hi Roger, thanks for the tips on the cold and wet weather gear.  Surely
being a sailor in Michigan you know how to dress for inclement weather if
you want to extend your sailing season.  Your mention of a wetsuit reminded
me that I still have one that I used while learning to surf and SCUBA dive
while on a semester abroad 20 years ago.  Now the question is whether I can
still squeeze into it!

Jesse